Saturday, August 04, 2007

Unstructured Poems and the Way of the Dodo

I have decided that this is going to be the last week that Unstructured Musing's sister site, Unstructured Poems, is going to be online.

The reasons for this are two fold:

1) I created Unstructured Poems at a time when I honestly thought that I could maintain two blogs. As it happens, even keeping one blog running can be an exhausting chore and two blogs, even when the second blog is half a blog, has simply been too much for me.

2) The main reason that I created it was to have a single place where all of my online poems could be read. With the addition of post labels, that's really no longer an issue since you can always just click on the Poem tag to see the whole list.

To be sure, I could leave the site up but I really hate the notion of perpetuating it as a mausoleum; I think that it's better to give it a dignified burial.

I'll leave it up until next Saturday just in case you'd like to visit the patient one last time before I pull the plug.

No comments:

what is this?

Tell me when this blog is updated. . .