Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Apologies and Omens

My "three" readers have doubtless noticed that the blog has been a bit sporadic.

The reason for this is that Natalie's parents will be coming to visit in a few weeks (the first time I will have met them) which means that much of our time is being dedicated to cleaning up the house and otherwise getting prepared. Between that and school and work and those rare interludes where Nat and I can actually enjoy one another's company, the blog is way down on the priority list.

Expect few if any posts for the next several weeks but take heart that I haven't called it quits.

1 comment:

Marvin said...

Eh, no worries, mate. I write because it's a compulsion, like a polite form of Tourette's, and writing is my job anyway so it's easy to flip open a window and write about something else for a minute. Not all people are so lucky.

Enjoy your familial time. It will be stressful, of course, but as long as you can get on good terms with Mom, you're golden. Dad probably couldn't care less. At least, that's been my experience. ;-)

Good luck!

what is this?

Tell me when this blog is updated. . .