Monday, July 19, 2004

Unstructured Tattoos

Black Light Skull and BonesI will confess that I've never much desired to have a tattoo. For me it isn't a matter of squemishness or thinking that tattoos look "gross" or anything like that. Rather, I've always worried that I've never been able to come up with anything that I'm sure I'd still want to have in another ten or fifty years.

Be that as it may, I saw something recently that is making me seriously reconsider the whole idea. Three little words: Black Light Tattoos.

The really nice thing about them is that you can get them so that they are only visible under a UV light so that, even if you get stuck with something that you ultimately don't like, it's not that big of a deal.

It should be noted, however, that many dermatologists, as well as various tattoo artists, have expressed concerns regarding the inks that are used, stating that some people could have allergic reactions from them.

As always, caveat emptor.

No comments:

what is this?

Tell me when this blog is updated. . .