Saturday, July 24, 2004

Introducing Unstructured Poems

I would like to announce the creation of a sister site to Unstructured Musings called Unstructured Poems.

Readers of this site may have noticed that, each Thursday, for the last several months, I've been publishing poetry under the title Thursday Poetry Slam. I will continue to do so, however, Unstructured Poems will serve as a dedicated repository for the poems that I post here.

In addition to the poems, themselves, I have also added commentaries beneath each of them to discuss the thoughts and techniques that went into their individual creations as well as my personal impressions of them.

You may also notice that I have also added a permanent link to the new site on my sidebar (over to the right). I hope you'll stop on over and take a peek.

No comments:

what is this?

Tell me when this blog is updated. . .