Sunday, March 12, 2006

Recovery Update

Well, I went through a second round of lithotripsy and am happy to report that there were no post-operative complications aside from the expected sensation of feeling bruised and battered (as in the way that tempura must feel).

Two days later, with a little help from my friends (and some percocet), I'm feeling much better than I have been.

There won't be many blog updates for awhile. I'll be leaving for a week-long vacation this Friday. I also have a birthday coming up on the 14th, although I think that I'll hold off the celebrations until I get back.

Hopefully by April I'll be feeling much better. Better enough that, with luck, I'll be able to start putting more time into this little blog. In the meanwhile, I want to wish everyone well as well as thanking everyone for the well wishings you've given to me.

Take care.

No comments:

what is this?

Tell me when this blog is updated. . .