Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Unstructured T.W.I.N.K.I.E.S.

The experimental method is the cornerstone of modern science. As such, most people find it extremely boring. Generally, the most you can hope for, when it attempting to discuss it, is that you might provoke fond memories of a cute lab partner in the mind of the person you are attempting to discuss it with.

Fortunately, such things as The T.W.I.N.K.I.E.S. Project exist to demonstrate that there is a fun side to The Method. This is a site dedicated to various experiments inflicted upon innocent snack cakes by bunch of (I must presume) bored college students.

My personal favorite is the Turing test, where they attempt to determine whether or not Twinkies are sentient.

No comments:

what is this?

Tell me when this blog is updated. . .