Tuesday, January 17, 2006

New Horizons Web Site

Well, I haven't posted anything for awhile and I wanted to assure everyone that all is well. Work has, again, been eating into my time and energy (that and I'm still passing that damned kidney stone -- urologist appointment on the first).

In the meanwhile, I thought I'd post a quick link to the New Horizons page. Be assured, this isn't a link to some sort of new-agey self-improvement thing; it's the site of the new Pluto-Kuiper mission, which is launching today. Pluto, as you may know, is the last of the planets (or the first of the ice dwarves, depending on your definitions) to be explored. It'll take nine years for the probe to reach it and, honestly, I can hardly wait to see what they'll find.

No comments:

what is this?

Tell me when this blog is updated. . .