Friday, October 01, 2004

On Vacation

I'm sorry to report that this isn't an essay titled On Vacations but, rather, an announcement that I will be going on a two week vacation starting tomorrow.

Since I haven't joined the wireless laptop generation, and since I won't have reliable access to the internet and, most pertinently, since it is my vacation (dammit!) I won't be updating the site until I return.

For those who are interested in knowing when, precisely, that will happen, I highly recommend signing up with blogarithm. I use it, myself, to track the eight, or so, blogs that I regularly read and can vouch that it is an excellent service. You may note that, if you scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page, there is a convenient sign up form.

Of course, if you don't like blogarithm, there are a multitude of blog monitoring tools.

At any rate, if you are one of my regular readers, I sincerely hope that you'll be back when I return. The blog wouldn't be the same without you.

I'll see you on the 19th.

No comments:

what is this?

Tell me when this blog is updated. . .