Monday, March 29, 2004

Administrivia

If you are here, it's either because you are one of a very small group of people whom I have told about this or you have stumbled upon it by accident. In either case, I'd like to take a moment to talk about what I intend to do here.

I have no patience with journals. Attempts to keep journals, in the past, invariably die from a case of abject apathy. I also don't understand why anyone would be particularly interested in the day to day doings of my life.

My intention is to have this be a place where I can post essays, stories, poems and various musings about a wide range of topics. Sometimes the topics will be serious, sometimes they may satiricial or even silly.

I do hope that you might find something here that will provoke thought and enjoyment.

Welcome aboard.

No comments:

what is this?

Tell me when this blog is updated. . .